Waldent Spoon Excavator have been designed with a spoon shaped working end, rounded tip with cutting edge which can easily treat broader areas.
For the removal of softened, carious dentin
Waldent Dental Instruments excel in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarrantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Size - number 15 spoon excavator
- It is an ideal instrument for the removal of softened, carious dentin and temporary fillings.
- The tips are made with finest quality stainless steel.
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel helps in retaining their shape
- Fracture Resistant Tip
- Corrosion Resistant
- Suitable for all types of Disinfection& Sterilization protocol
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Spoon Excavator Premium
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.