Light-cured, Fluoride-releasing Pit and Fissure Sealant
Waldent FissureSeal is a light-curing, fluoride-releasing dental sealant designed to provide exceptional protection for occlusal surfaces. Its optimal flow characteristics enable deeper penetration, resulting in a tighter seal that enhances mechanical retention. The unique resin system of FissureSeal reduces shrinkage, ensuring a tighter seal that offers superior protection against decay and bacteria. FissureSeal's inorganic filler component is specially designed to maximize fluoride release, offering long-term benefits for patients
- Sealing/filling pits and fissures as well as small cavities.
- Restoring damaged enamel surfaces.
- Anchoring orthodontic appliances and covering caries predilection sites during orthodontic treatments.
- Sealing deciduous teeth.
- Sealing composite or cement fillings.
- Repairing small defects in composite and amalgam fillings.
- Do not apply over carious lesions.
- Do not apply to unetched surfaces.
- Do not use FissureSeal on patients with known sensitivity to methacrylate or other resins.
- Highly resistant to wear & tear.
- Fluoride release prevents decay and strengthens enamel.
- Easy-to-use syringe delivery system.
- Prevents food & microbes entrapment into pits & fissures.
- Forms a strong bond with enamel for long-lasting protection.
- Low shrinkage for a tight seal, optimal retention.
- Radiopaque for easy identification during check-ups.
- 1 x 2gm syringe