Dust-free, Chromatic Alginate impression material
Waldent FlexiPrint Alginate is an elastic, irreversible hydrocolloid impression material which is the most frequently used dental impression material. FlexiPrint alginate is a dust-free, homogenous, three phase chromatic, thixotropic impression material that has a pleasant mint flavour. It provides excellent accuracy and precise details in affordable price.
- Powder – Uniform consistency; free from impurities
- Color - Color changing technology when mixed with water; Color changes to pink during working time and changes to white again as it sets.
- Powder: water - 10g powder:20-30ml water
- Total working time – 1min 30sec
- Mixed material properties – Homogeneous and free from lumps
- Recovery from deformation: ≥95%
- Setting time: 2.30 – 3.00 mins
- Color changing time: 2.30 – 3.00 mins
- Tear strength: ≥0.38N/mm
- Strain in compression: 5-20%
- Compatibility with gypsum and reproduction of detail: Reproduce 50um-line
- Test environment: In distilled or ion-free water at 23°C.
- Normal working and setting time
- Normal setting chromatic alginate with a tropical flavor.
- It is easy to mix and has fast water absorption.
- It is homogeneous, smooth, and gives compact surfaces. Long Impression storage
- For manual mixing, measure the powder out into the mixing bowl first and then add the water. This favours the incorporation of water into the powder.
- Once the water has been added, start the timer to keep track of the mixing time, working time, and setting time.
- Use the spatula to incorporate all the water into the powder, mixing the alginate with rapid “figure-of-8” movements.
- Once an even mixture has been achieved, use the spatula to press the mixture against the inner walls of the mixing bowl to prevent the incorporation of air bubbles in the mixture.
- Once the mixing time is over, use the spatula to place the alginate in the impression tray, before the end of the working time.
- Pack Of 1 (FlexiPrint Alginate)