Light Cure Resin-Based Gingival Barrier
Waldent Gumshield is a light-curing resin-based gingival barrier that comes with an easy-to-use syringe delivery system. It is used to protect and isolate the gingiva during various dental procedures, such as the placement of dental restorations, orthodontic treatments, and bleaching. It provides a strong seal and is easy to remove from gums and inter-dental
- Urethane Dimethacrylate
- Triethylene Glycol Dimethacrylate
- Fumed Silica (Fillers)
- Silanated Barium Glass Powder (Fillers)
- Pigments, Curing Agents (Initiators), and stabilizers
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store at room temperature of 5-30°C
- Do not freeze
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Provides a durable and long-lasting barrier between the dental material and the soft tissues, preventing damage and irritation to the gums.
- Syringe tip for easy application.
- Quick setting time with the help of a dental curing light.
- Compatible with most dental materials.
- Can be easily removed with a scaler or curette.
- 1 x 2gm syringe