Waldent Gutta Percha Points 2% (Length Marked) are precisely designed to fit prepared root canals using either cold lateral compaction or warm vertical compaction. It is a thermoplastic filling material that is heated and compressed into the canal(s) of the tooth which is then sealed with adhesive cement.
Length marking helps in accurate depth measurement and insertion for successful treatments.
- Used to obturate or fill the root canals of teeth after biomechanical preparation of canals to prevent reinfection.
- Easy manipulation with ample working time.
- Dimensionally stable
- Able to seal the Canal perfectly
- Impervious to moisture and non porous.
- Unaffected by tissue fluids and insoluble in tissue fluids.
- Does not cause tooth discoloration
- Easily and quickly sterilizable.
COMPOSITION OF GUTTA PERCHA :-
- Matrix Gutta Percha
- Filler Zinc Oxide
- Radiopacifier Heavy Metal Sulfate (barium sulfate)
- Plasticizer waxes / or resins
- Length markings at 16mm,18mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm and 24mm for depth measurement
- ISO color-coded
- Slidebox with 6 compartments
- Made from the Finest Gutta Percha
- Stiff but flexible enough to provide ideal working qualities.
- Uniform and non-distorting crimp.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Long shelf life and freshness assured.
- Suitable for vertical and lateral condensation.
- Beta Phase Gutta Percha
- Uniformly hand rolled into 2% tapering cones
- Biocompatibility: Highly Biocompatible, Does not react with body fluids.
- Dimensionally stable: Expansion or shrinkage of material occurs only during phase transformation.
- Excellent Ductility and Malleability.
- Waldent Gutta Points have a good Apical seal which is of prime importance in Obturation.
- Pack Of 120 Points
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.