Protaper GP Points With Millimeter Markings For Accurate Depth Measurement And Insertion
Waldent Gutta Percha Points Protaper (Length Marked) match the shape of the Protaper Finishing FIles and are colour-coded for easy identification.
Length marking helps in accurate depth measurement and insertion for successful treatments.These GP points are designed for both cold and warm obturation techniques.
Available in sizes F1, F2, F3
- Easy manipulation with ample working time.
- Dimensionally stable
- Able to seal the Canal perfectly
- Impervious to moisture and non porous.
- Unaffected by tissue fluids and insoluble in tissue fluids.
- Does not cause tooth discoloration
- Easily and quickly sterilizable.
- Composition Of Gutta Percha
- Matrix Gutta Percha.
- Filler Zinc Oxide.
- Radiopacifier Heavy Metal Sulfate (barium sulfate).
- Coloring agents.
- Length markings at 16mm,18mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm and 24mm for depth measurement.
- ISO color-coded.
- Slidebox with 6 compartments.
- Uniformly hand rolled to precisely match protaper finishing files.
- Guaranteed consistency in size and shape.
- Sterilization Assurance Level.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Beta Phase Gutta Percha
- Biocompatibility: Highly Biocompatible, Does not react with body fluids
- Dimensionally stable: Expansion or shrinkage of material occurs only during phase transformation
- Excellent Ductility and Malleability
- Waldent Gutta Points have a good Apical seal which is of prime importance in Obturation
- Long shelf life and freshness assured
- Variety in the selection of sizes and packaging available.
- Pack Of 60 Protaper Points.