Waldent Gutta - Solv is a softening solution used for removing gutta percha at the time of root canal retreatment. It can also be used for removing all types of root canal filling materials including Zinc Oxide -Eugenol Cement or as a cleaner for endodontic instruments. it is less volatile as compared to chloroform / Trichloroethylene. Gutta - Solv is based on natural substances and therefore it does not cause irritation to oral mucosa.
- Non hazardous, non carcinogenic unlike chloroform, trichloroethylene
- One single product instead of two.
- High softening potency.
- Based on natural substances
- Reduces risks associated with use of power driven instruments during mechanical desobturation.
- Clinical efficacy, saving time.
Direction to use:-
- Dispense Gutta - Solv into a dappen dish or directly on a cotton pallet. Place the soaked cotton pellet on root canal filling material and cover with temporary cement (Zinc Phosphate). Remove the softened filling material after two days.
- It can be used for removal of remaining material in the apical part of the canal using small hand files
- The same product can be used easily after root canal obturation to clean the chamber and to remove the excess of sealer (eugenate base cements) and gutta-percha, so the adhesive build-up procedure is not compromised.
- Main active ingredient in Gutta - Solv is d-Limonene which is a natural substance extracted from orange oil.
- Store in a cool & Dark place, for dental use only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.