Topical Hemostatic Agent For Gingival Retraction.
WALDENT HEMOSTATIC GEL is a gel containing binding and coating agents that are gentle on hard and soft tissue. Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time and decreasing the need for impression remakes. Hemostatic agents play an important role in managing bleeding during dental operations, as well as coagulation in patients with coagulation disorders. Gingival retraction can be achieved using a plain gingival retraction cord moistened with Waldent Hemostatic gel.
It is especially recommended:
- When preparing teeth for prosthetic restorations (crowns, veneers, bridges, inlays),
- In inhibiting bleeding when removing a small fragment of the marginal gingiva or an overgrown gingival papilla from a carious defect,
- In the case of pulp bleeding during the treatment of its inflammations with in vivo methods; is an effective hemostatic agent,
- In the preparation of the marginal gingiva when taking an impression for prosthetic processes
- 25% Buffered Aluminum Chloride
- Purified Water
Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C
Keep away from moisture.
- Quickly and effectively stops bleeding
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions
- Does not damage vascular cells.
- Does not interfere with bonding
- Non-staining formula
- Imposes minimum complications to the patient
- Does not require the normal functioning of the patient's hemostatic system.
- 1 x Syringe 3g.
- 4 x Applicator Tips.