WALDENT HEMOSTATIC GEL is a gel containing binding and coating agents that are gentle on hard and soft tissue. Stops bleeding in seconds, saving chair time and decreasing the need for impression remakes. Hemostatic agents play an important role in managing bleeding during dental operations, as well as coagulation in patients with coagulation disorders. Gingival retraction can be achieved using a plain gingival retraction cord moistened with Waldent Hemostatic gel.
It is especially recommended:
- During the preparation of carious cavities,
- When grinding teeth for prosthetic restorations (crowns, veneers, bridges, inlays),
- In inhibiting bleeding when removing a small fragment of the marginal gingiva or an overgrown gingival papilla from a carious defect,
- in the case of pulp bleeding during the treatment of its inflammations with in vivo methods; is an effective hemostatic agent,
- In the preparation of the gingival pocket and marginal gingiva when taking an impression for prosthetic or orthodontic purposes, assessing the marginal tightness of fillings or adhesion of permanent prosthetic reconstructions (including those based on implants), sticking orthodontic rings, performing scaling and tartar removal; supports the effectiveness of the retraction thread.
- Quickly and effectively stops bleeding
- Contains no epinephrine to help avoid cardiac reactions
- Does not damage vascular cells.
- Does not interfere with bonding
- Non-staining formula
- Imposes minimum complications to the patient
- Does not require the normal functioning of the patient's hemostatic system.
- 25% Buffered Aluminum Chloride
- Purified Water
Store at temperature between 10°C to 24°C
Keep away from moisture .
Direction to Use
- Soak a cotton-tipped applicator with Hemostatic gel.
- Apply to the bleeding area with pressure until bleeding is stopped.
- Should a small dark coagulum appear, flush it away with water.
- Flush with water and dry with air.
- If hemostasis is not achieved, repeat application, rinse with water, and air dry until bleeding is no longer present.
- 1 x Syringe 3g.
- 2 x Applicator Tips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.