Depth and distance interval can be solved with only one drilling. Simple and easy drilling. Surgery time can be shortened and possibility of frequent mistakes can be prevented in advance. Ideal Stopper Design & Crown Guide Design. Both the crown size and implant depth are simultaneously guided with only one drilling during the initial drilling. The mistake of the widened or narrowed interval between implants can be prevented when two or more implants are placed The crown Size and prosthetic appliance can be designed at the same time of implant placin
Direction to Use
- Put the crown Guide Pin onto the implant placing position using tweezers.
- Combine an appropriate stopper for the implant depth with the Initial Drill Ø1.6 or Ø2.0.
- Turn and lock the crown guide appropriate for the size of the determined crown guide pin to the stopper.
- Carry out the initial drilling after connecting the drill, stopper and guide to the implanting position.[1000~1200RPM]
- Carry out the sequence in 1~4 for the continuous implant, put the crown guide pin in line with the crown size onto the gum, and carry out the drilling as the way in the beginning
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.