Waldent air rotor handpieces are designed to facilitate user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients. The especially designed head size with Nano head size feature and customized positioning contributes to a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability for users.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- Intended for dental clinical treatment and prevention
- Suitable for both steam and chemical autoclave
- For taking impressions in Removable Partial Denture & Fixed Partial Denture Cases.
- In implant cases for case evaluation
- Mini push type handpiece
- It has unique appearance design and fluent outline.
- With people-friendly design, easy for operation.
- With best quality cartridge, easier for cleaning.
- With high-speed turbine rotation, it has better performances.
- Chucking power of chucking needle is 20N-45N.
- It is noise-free and stable.
- speed of handpiece no less than 390,000 rotations under working air pressure of 25-30 pressure atmosphere.
- Ceramic Bearing Handpiece
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- Pack of 1 Tray
6 months warranty against rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.