Autoclavable SS Straight Handpiece used For Minor Surgical Procedures
Waldent Straight Handpiece is designed to facilitate more user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- For trimming dentures in Prosthodontics Dental Clinics
- In minor Oral surgeries for tooth/bone cutting
- In Private Dental Hospitals.
- Made up of stainless steel.
- Slow speed handpiece.
- Internal water spray.
- Handpiece rpm extends to a maximum of 40,000.
- Offers good handling convenience.
- It offers precision and reliability.
- Maximum speed - 40000rpm
- Gear ratio - 1:1
- E-type connection
- Working diameter of bur - 2.35mm
- Premium Quality Handpiece
- Smaller head and enhanced technology.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
- Autoclavable at 134° Celsius.
- Long life span.
- Smooth operation.
- Light Weighted.
- Guarantees prompt service.
- Constructed with high-quality raw materials.
- 1 x Waldent Internal Water Spray Straight Handpeice (W-156)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.