New Technology Intra Oral Camera
Intraoral cameras (IOCs) are cameras used by dentists or doctors to show a patient the interior of their mouth, as an alternative to using a mirror. They were first introduced in 1989 and are now widely used in dental offices. IOCs allows the patient to see a clear picture of the inside of their mouth, aiding the dentist in consulting with them on various treatment options. Images can be saved to a patient's file for future reference.
Designed to allow: Clinicians to capture and display digital images from inside a patient's mouth, intraoral cameras are a valuable tool for patient education and case documentation. Most commonly equipped with LEDs, these digital cameras can capture images without the need for external lighting.
- 6 LED Lights
- Video Recording
- Easy Operation
- SD Card Drive Storage
- Corded, VGA, RCA, or S-Video connectivity.
- Lightweight (approx, .25 lb / 110g).
- LED lighting.
- Fixed or variable focus mechanisms (Dial and Slide).
- Magnification up to 100X.
- The angle of view 0˚ or 90˚.
- 45˚mirror attachment.
- Periodontal pocket probe attachment with scale for measurement.
- Attachment for single tooth closeups.
- Fingertip image capture or footswitches.
- SD Card storage.
- Specialized imaging software.
- CMOS1/4 (5 Mega Pixels)
- 1 x Intra-Oral Camera.
- 1 x Intra Oral Camera Stand.
- 1 x Adapter.
- 1 x Memory Card 4GB.
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 1 Year as applicable for this product.