Waldent Professional K-File 21mm
Waldent Professional K File is manufactured by twisting or grinding a square or triangular tapered shaft so that the cutting edges are almost perpendicular to the long access of the instrument. Designed with four cutting edges & a 60° tip with 135° cutting angle with good cutting ability. This together with its tight spiral ensure a safe preparation. With more refined cutting edge, square cross section, these files lasts upto 8-10 endodontic cases.
K file is the Strongest of the Hand File.
- Have Less Separation Potential.
- Have Potential to Bypass Obstruction with Great Ease.
- Provide Smooth Tactile Feel while Instrumentation.
- Used with Rasping, Pulling Motion or Watch Winding Motion.
- Tighter Flutes, with more in number when compared to reamer.
- Handles are made up of Medical Grade Plastic, which are ISO Color-Coded & numbered according to size.
- The file comes with Radio – Opaque markings for easy length measurement.
- Blades are made of a Special Stainless Steel Alloy, which allows a high degree of Elasticity & Tensile Strength.
- Inactive Pilot Tip.
- For cleaning and shaping of canals
- Negotiating the canals with hand files prior to using rotary files
- Can be used as a pre-bent file in curved canals.
- Sharp and mirror-like finishing edge.
- It has high ductility makes for excellent working characteristics.
- Its hard-fiber stainless steel prevents corrosion after repeated cleaning and sterilization.
- Made of high-quality Stainless Steel – Allow a high degree of Elasticity & Tensile Strength.
- Improved Design of hand end – Better Grip
2. INSTRUMENT TYPE
- It’s a Finger/ HandInstrument
- K-type file works in Filing motion (Push - Pull motion)
- Have Radio-opaque marking on shank for easy length measurement at 18mm, 19mm in 21mm file length & at 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, and 23mm in 25mm file length.
- ISO color coded handle by size
- Have Non-Cutting Pilot Tip – Prevent
- Autoclavable at 135° Celsius
Right & Left hand
Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
CE & ISO Certified
- For severely curved canals
Note: Recommended to use in the single patient only.
- Pack of 6 Files
TECHNIQUES FOR USE -
Watch Winding Technique-
- The use of the file in a forward and backward motion, as if watch winding, with slight apical pressure. This allows the file to effectively debride the canal dentine by moving slowly down the canal.
- For K-type files, once the file has reached the desired working length a push and pulling action is used around the circumference of the canal, while only maintaining contact with the canal wall on the outstroke to minimise a debris blockage apically
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.