WALDENT LED AIROTOR
The integration of a generator in the coupling enables the use of these airotors with light on the turbine hose without any power supply.
Ceramic ball bearing in the handpiece with light ensues vibration-free and quiet operation and also provides long service life.
- Used for cavity preparation, removal of tooth structure and margin creation.
- Unique electric generator, just a little air can generate sufficient power
- Self-illumination without connecting the circuit to provide shadow-free illumination
- Push-button cartridge to change bur, easy and convenient.
- Autoclavable at 135℃ to avoid cross-infection.
- 3 jets water spray for effective cooling of bur and treating contact surface
- High-grade material with a stylish design
- Bordon 2-Hole connection for better compatibility.
Unique electric generator, just a little air can generate sufficient power
Self-illumination without connecting circuit to provide shadow free illumination
Integration of generator in the coupling enables the use of these airotors with light on the turbine hose without any power supply.
2) Water Spray
3 jets water spray for effective cooling of bur and treating contact surface
Ceramic ball bearing in the handpiece with light ensues vibration- free and quiet operation and also provide long service life
4) Ergonomic Design
High-grade material with a stylish design
Push button cartridge to change bur, easy and convenient
Bordon 2-Hole connection for better compatability
5) Rust Free
Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
Autoclavable at 135℃ to avoid cross-infection
|Rated Air Pressure||0.25 MPa|
|Water Pressure||0.2 MPa|
|Chuck Bur||Push Button|
|Rated Rotation Speed||380000-480000 rpm|
|Cooling Type||3-Hole Water Spray|
|Disinfection||Autoclavable at 135 ℃|
|Lubrication||Good Quality Oil like W&H, NSK, Kavo|
MAINTENANCE OF THE HIGH-SPEED HANDPIECES
- During the period of warranty, the dentist has to follow the manufacturer’s instructions and lubricate the handpiece with the lubricants supplied by the manufacturer.
- During autoclaving or sterilization procedures one must also follow the manufacturer’s instructions as far as the temperature to which the handpiece can be subjected to.
- Maintain the Air-Pressure of the compressor, it should not be more than 0.2 Mpa
- Brush off excess dirt & wipe clean with an alcohol-soaked cloth
- Insert the handpiece in a sterilization pouch & seal it
- Autoclave for 20min. at 121°C or 15min. at 135°C
- 1 x Waldent LED Airotor Handpiece
- 1 x Key
- Instruction Manual
6 months against the manufacturing defect
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.