Easy-to-use, pre-fabricated templates for aesthetic composite anterior teeth restorations
Waldent myveneer composite template system creates beautiful composite veneers with predictable shape and symmetry. It mimics natural dentition and is designed to create high-quality, natural-looking anterior restorations in just one visit. These templates use innovative technologies that help achieve a refined, anatomically correct, high-gloss restoration in a fraction of the time than if done freehand. Results are both reproducible and predictable, making your anterior restorations faster and more cost effective.
- Direct composite veneer applications.
- Cosmetic mock-ups and shade selection.
- Temporaries during porcelain veneer creation.
- All Class 3, 4, and 5 restorations.
Template Material-Medical Grade Translucent Plastic
6 templates per size
- Upper Arch - Small, Medium, Large
- Lower Arch - Small, Medium
- Quality aesthetic natural looking restorations in a single session.
- Prevents the oxygen inhibition layer during curing process resulting in a hard, glossy surface.
- Allows light to pass through the template to the composite for effective curing.
- Works with any preferred composite.
- Releases easily from cured composite resin.
- Requires minimal adjusting or polishing—saves time.
- Can be used on individual or multiple teeth.
- Autoclavable and reusable Templates.
- Each template is numbered to correspond with the tooth number, tooth size, and upper and lower arch.
- 1 x 30 Templates