Ultra Mini Head Airotor
Waldent air rotor handpieces are designed to facilitate user-comfortability for the professional and a significant reduction in procedural times for their patients.
The specially designed head size with Nano head size feature and customized positioning contributes to a specialized level of visibility and maneuverability for users.
With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- Used in Dental Clinics for Root Canal treatment.
- Cavity Preparations and other treatment.
- Mini chuck-type handpiece.
- It has a unique appearance design and fluent outline.
- With the people-friendly design, easy for operation.
- With the best quality cartridge, easier for cleaning.
- With high-speed turbine rotation, it has better performance.
- The chucking power of the chucking needle is 20N-45N.
- It is noise-free and stable.
- Speed of handpiece no less than 390,000 rotations under working air pressure of 25-30 pressure atmosphere.
- Ceramic Bearing Handpiece.
- Mini Head provides easy access to hard to reach areas
- Light Weighted
- 2 jets water spray for effective cooling of bur and treating contact surface
- Ceramic ball bearing in the handpiece with light ensues vibration- free and quiet operation and also provide long service life
Operating Button & connection
- High-grade material with a stylish design
- chuck-type cartridge to change bur, easy and convenient
- Bordon 2-Hole connection for better compatability
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135℃ to avoid cross-infection
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 3 months as applicable for this product.