Light Curing 5th Generation Bonding Adhesive
Waldent NanoBond Universal Adhesive is a light curing, one component 5th generation bonding agent for use in combination with adhesive restorations. Nano-Bond adhesive was developed for bonding composites and compomers to the tooth structure as well as for bonding indirect restorations (e.g., porcelain). The adhesive incorporates aspects of a primer and bonding resin in a single bottle. Prior to the application of Nano-Bond, the tooth structure is conditioned with Etchant gel 37%.
- Adhesive for direct, light-curing and dual-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Adhesive for light-initiated resin cements used in conjunction with indirect all-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, veneers and full-coverage crowns)
- Used to provide the adhesion of composites on enamel and dentin. Further, it improves the adhesion between glass-ionomer lining cement and composite fillings (sandwich technique).
Do not freeze. Do not expose to direct light or other heat source. Place cap on syringe after us. Storage time is 2 year suntil 23 ºC ±2.
- Fast and easy to use- just paint, wait and cure.
- One-bottle adhesive system primes and bonds in one step for maximum efficiency.
- Reduced post-operative sensitivity for greater patient comfort.
- Excellent bond strength with enamel and dentin.
- 1 x 5ml Bottle