Waldent Nitrile Examination Gloves are non-Powdered gloves with High Tear Resistance. These are manufactured from natural nitrile. The gloves have straight fingers and are ambidextrous for comfortable fit. They are specially designed for conducting examinations, diagnosis and are safe for handling contaminated instruments. Uncompromised quality control ensures that each glove provides maximum protection against infections while providing superior comfort. High quality antioxidants are added to increase shelf life. These ambidextrous gloves provide extra protection, particularly for sensitive skin.
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
- Textured Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
- Designed especially for latex allergy sufferers
- Durable Sturdy boxes increasing the shelf life of Gloves Boxes.
- High Tear resistance.
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances during examination.
- Material :- Nitrile
- Colour :- Blue
- Size :- Small,Medium,Large
- Design :- Flat and Ambidextrous
- Cuff :- Rolled Rim
- Finish :- Micro rough
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Protect from Sunlight
- Storage temperature should not exceed 30ºC
- Pack Of 80 Pcs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.