1st Molar Single Bondable tubes with rectangular funneled entrance.
Waldent Ortho Bondable Buccal Tubes MBT 0.022 are designed with funneled entries on archwire slot, resulting in easy archwire insertion.
Smooth, patient-friendly hooks improve comfort for patients. The strong construction is due to MIM manufacturing technique, low profile design and distal notch that secures tie backs are the distinct features of this buccal tube. These features increase patient comfort and simplify treatment and reduce valuable chair time
- Bondable tubes with rectangular funneled entrance
- MIM Manufacturing technique provides accurate slot size, smooth slot surface to reduce archwire friction.
- Malleable comfort ball hook to avoid gingival impingement and increase patient comfort.
- Occlusal gingival notches for easy placement at
the posterior region and assist with minor adjustments prior
to curing the adhesive
- Round surface towards tooth to minimize irritation to oral mucosa.
- More meshbase shapes for selection and easyplacing tube on tooth surface.
- Colour coded for easy identification
- 80 gauge mesh basefor an anatomically formed fit and
maximum bond strength
4 sets of 20 buccal tubes each:
- 20 x Upper Right
- 20 x Upper Left
- 20 x Lower Right
- 20 x Lower Left
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty is not applicable for this product.
- Service and Warranty are handled at the manufacturer's discretion.