Orthodontic Elastic Separating Plier Designed to spread and hold elastics during placement.
Waldent Orthodontic Elastic Separating Plier Separating orthodontic pliers are designed to spread and hold elastics during placement. These pliers feature a long barrel-shaped, tapered tip for prime accessibility and placement in any quadrant. The beaks may be angled, and the tip is grooved to prevent slippage until elastic is ready to be placed. The width of the opening is often controlled via a screw.
- separator holding tips are nicely contoured to engage the separator and facilitate the handling of elastic separator
- Spring action helps in quick working
- Handle is ergonomically designed
- Groove at the tip engage the separator ring firmly and do not allow to slip it
- High quality stainless steel that is resistant to deformation
Elastic Separating Plier
Disposable / Reusable
Sterile / Non-Sterile
Non - Sterile
Latex / Latex - free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- Long Handles
- Light in Weight - Less fatique
- long barrel-shaped
- Tapered tip for prime accessibility and placement in any quadrant
- Tip is grooved to prevent slippage
- Made up of good qality medical graded Stainless Steel - helps in retaining shape
- Resist breakage of tip
- Used to spread and hold elastics during placement.
- Rust free - Passivated
- Autoclavable at 135 degree
Right & Left hand
Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
CE & ISO Certified
- 1 x Orthodontic Elastic Separating Plier
- 6 Months warranty against Rust