Waldent Paper Points 2% are strong, highly absorbent and shaped to easily fit into the canal. Endodontic paper points are used to eliminate moisture from canals following preparation during root canal procedures.
Millimeter markings provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth before proceeding with obturation.
- Uniformly hand rolled to extremely close tolerance.
- Guaranteed consistency in size and shape.
- Superior absorbency and sterilization by gamma-ray.
- Long shelf life and freshness assured.
- Variety in the selection of sizes and packaging available.
- Sizes #15 - 40.
- Length markings at 16mm,18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm for depth measurement.
- ISO color-coded.
- Slidebox with 6 compartments.
- Pack of 200 Points.
- Long shelf life.
- Uniformly hand rolled.
- Pack of 200 Paper Points
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.