Ni-Ti files specially designed for Pulpectomy(root canal preparations ) of deciduous teeth
Pedo-Flex Files made of NITI, durable and high-temperature rebound memory. These files are designed for patients with small-mouth opening or pediatric patients.
- Used for files are widely used for Pulpectomy (root canal preparations) of deciduous teeth.
- Fast procedure with short treatment time and a minimal number of appointments.
- Effective debridement of the root canal without weakening the tooth structure or endangering the underlining permanent teeth.
- Minimal procedural complications.
- Maintaining tooth function until it is naturally exfoliating.
- Superior flexibility.
- Fracture resistance.
- 350% more resistant to cyclic fatigue.
- Improved Resistant, cyclic fatigue resistance time.
- Triangular cross-section: Sharp cutting edges.
- Advanced memory alloy tech with elegant dark gold color.
- Controlled memory files.
- Gold thermal treatment: Enhances cutting efficiency.
- Extreme Flexibility: To negotiate any canal.
- Super – flexible gold alloy.
- Advanced Tip Process, Avoid Forming Steps.
- Safety Tip: Non-Cutting tip to minimize apical transportation.
RUST - FREE
- Corrosion Resistant.
Pack of 4 Files:
- 1 x 20/04
- 1 x 25/04
- 1 x 25/06
- 1 x 30/04