A-Silicone Elastomeric Impression Material
Waldent Flexident Putty
- Flexident Putty formulation, based on synthetic spheroidal silicas fillers, performs the maximum fluidity combined with perfect final dimensional stability.
- Flexident Putty, due to its excellent initial flowing and final rigidity, guarantees the best results for all impression techniques.
- Flexident Putty is the ideal support when employed in the “two-stage putty/wash technique” and it ensures the perfect cohesion between putty and light materials in the “single-stage double mixing technique”. This leads to the realization of high precision impressions.
Waldent Flexident A-Silicone Light Body
- Flexident Light Body is a Addition Cured (A-silicon) vinyl Polysiloxane impression material. Look forward to high precision work owing to Flexident's high hydrophilicity, great linear dimensional stability, and excellent tear resistance.
- It is a high precision silicone, non-slumping & thixotropic in nature which is easy to work with and trim. It has high initial hydrophilicity & viscosity.
- It gets pushed into the sub-gingival area easily to register the details. Flexident exhibits the highest tear strength to give an accurate impression detail everytime.
- For impressions in cases of veneers, inlay, onlay, crown or bridge
- Impressions for study models, orthodontic models.
Flexident – Light Body
- Working Time : 2 min
- Intraoral Setting Time : 3 min 30 sec
Flexident – Putty
- Working Time : 1 min 30 sec
- Intraoral Setting Time : 3 min
- Exhibits pseudo-plastic properties for precision which is not found in alginates
- Superior tear strength than any other VPS material
- Better dimensional stability – multiple models can be poured up to two weeks
- Good hydrophilicity
- Compatible with gypsum products
- Superior wetting characteristics ensuring gypsum working cast is hard with smooth surface
- Can be subjected to cold sterilization without compromising the details and dimensional stability of the impression
- Better reproduction detail.
Waldent Flexident A-Silicone Light Body & Putty Combo Kit
- 1 x Putty Base 500gm
- 1 x Putty Catalyst 500gm
- 2 x Silicone Base/Catalyst Cartridge 50ml
- 6 x Mixing tips