Water based calcium hydroxide paste with barium sulphate
Waldent RCTcal is a radiopaque calcium hydroxide paste with barium sulphate with basic pH of value >12.5 and is indicated for endodontic dressing procedures as root canal filling material.
Waldent RCTcal is a water-based paste indicated for temporary root canal dressing, pulp capping, vital pulpotomy, and apexification.
It is available in a 3-gram syringe kit which contains one 3 gram syringe and 4 disposable tips. The material is a soft, pre-mixed paste that can be delivered directly into the root and apical areas by a plastic syringe and delivery tips.
- Temporary root canal filling
- Direct and indirect pulp capping
- Internal & external root resorption
- Abscesses and weeping canals, apexification
- For capping after pulpotomy
- Calcium Hydroxide
- Barium Sulphate
- Water Base
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Store at room temperature of 5°-30°C
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Premixed Formulation: Saves time and has an easy application.
- Paste Type Consistency: Provides superior control during application.
- Water-soluble Paste: Helps in easy cleaning and removal from the canal.
- Temporary Filling: Temporary root canal filling material between appointments.
- High pH: High pH of >12.5 creates unfavorable environments for microbes.
- High Radio Opacity: Helps in radiological examination.
- 1 x 3gm Syringe
- 2 x Dispensing Tips