Rct-pex calcium Hydroxide paste with lodoform (Radiopaque),used as temporary or permanent root filling material.
calcium hydroxide with Iodoform is used for stimulating healing process. This paste is packaged in a convenient syringe to eliminate messy mixing.
The action of calcium hydroxide is achieved through the ionic dissociation of Ca(2+) and OH(-) ions and their effect on vital tissues, the induction of hard-tissue deposition and the antibacterial properties.
Iodoform has been added to Ca(OH)2 due to its antibacterial effect , healing properties and ability to be resorbed when in excess.
- Intracanal medication
- Temporary root filling
- Weeping canal & Exudation
- Root Resorption
- Apexification and Perforations
- periapical lesions
- Quick and simple application
- Excellent accessibility to apex, plunger type placement
- Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties
- Promotes apexification and apexogenesis.
Direction to Use
- Complete the-bio mechanical preparation of canal, disinfect and dry the canal completely using appropriate protocol.
- Gently push the plunger of syringe after inserting the tip of syringe inside the canal and fill the canal with RCTpex.
- Keep the dispensing tip loose in canal and do not apply excessive pressure.
- Slowly withdraw the syringe while filling in the canal.
- Avoid over filling and creating air pockets.
- Remove excess paste with the help of sterile cotton swap for sealing.
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Store at room Temperature of Of 5 - 300C
- Store in cool and dry place
- Improper storage may cause separation of oil
- Do not freeze
3gm Syringe& 3 Tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.