Calcium Hydroxide paste with lodoform
Rct-pex calcium Hydroxide paste with iodoform (Radiopaque), used as temporary or permanent root filling material.
Calcium hydroxide with Iodoform is used for stimulating the healing process. This paste is packaged in a convenient syringe to eliminate messy mixing.
The action of calcium hydroxide is achieved through the ionic dissociation of Ca(2+) and OH(-) ions and their effect on vital tissues, the induction of hard-tissue deposition, and the antibacterial properties.
Iodoform has been added to Ca(OH)2 due to its antibacterial effect, healing properties, and ability to be resorbed when in excess .
- Intracanal medication
- Temporary root filling
- Weeping canal & Exudation
- Root Resorption
- Apexification and Perforations
- Periapical lesions
- Store away from direct sunlight
- Store at Room Temperature of Of 50 - 300C
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Improper storage may cause separation of oil
- Do not freeze
- Quick and simple application
- Excellent accessibility to apex, plunger type placement
- Excellent antibacterial and bacteriostatic properties
- Promotes apexification and apexogenesis
- 1 x 1gm Syringe
- 3 x Tips