37% phosphoric acid Gel for etching enamel
Waldent Rct Prep - 17% EDTA Gel with Carbamide Peroxide for lubrication and chelation of root canals.
- Used for chelating, lubricating, and debridement (cleaning and smear layer removal) of canals during chemical & mechanical preparation of root canals.
- Ethylenediaminetetraacetic Acid (EDTA) – 17%
- Carbamide Peroxide – 10%
- Water Soluble Base: qs
NOTE: Silica free formulation.
1 . LUBRICATE:
- Prevent the risk of instrument fracture.
- Helps in the smooth working of endodontic files.
2 . CHELATE :
- Easy Preparation of calcified canals.
- It helps to remove the inorganic substance by chelation.
3 . CLEAN :
- Carbide Peroxide creates an effervescence effect with water & sodium hypochlorite.
- Helps in easy removal of vital & necrotic pulp tissue remnant, debris & dentinal flakes
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store at a temperature between 5°C to 30°C.
- Do not freeze.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
PRECAUTION AND SAFETY MEASURES :
- Always wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, and face protection. In the event of contact with skin or eyes, it may cause irritation, in such an event wash the skin with soap and water or flush the eyes with water. If irritation persists, get immediate medical attention.
- Not for medicinal use, to be used exclusively by qualified dental professionals only.
- A unit dose dispenser must be used for one patient to avoid cross-contamination.
- Never aspirate the syringe back to prevent cross-contamination.
- Immediately place the protective cap on the syringe after use.
- Not for ingestion.
- It helps to remove the inorganic substances by chelation of calcium ions (EDTA-Ca).
- It helps to clean the canal wall by effectively removing the smear layer produced during instrumentation by endodontic files.
- It helps in the smooth instrumentation of canals because of lubricating properties. The lubricating action is because of the water-soluble base, which helps in minimizing the binding of Endodontic instruments during the chemo-mechanical shaping of canals.
- It provides a synergistic effect when used in combination with sodium hypochlorite. It releases oxygen from carbamide peroxide and produces the effervescent effect which helps in easy removal of vital & necrotic pulp tissue remnant, debris, and dentinal flakes.
- 4 x 3gm Gel
- 12 x Dispensing Tips