Reamers for cleaning and shaping in root canals
Waldent stainless steel reamers are endodontics instruments used by dentists when performing root canal treatment. It is specifically designed for shaping, enlarging, and smoothing root canal space. Reamers have a tapered, blade-like design with multiple cutting edges. They are typically used in a filing motion to remove dentin and shape the canal. Reamers are known for their efficient cutting action due to multiple cutting edges, which can remove dentin quickly compared to the k file. The stainless steel reamer is typically made of high-quality stainless steel, which offers excellent durability, corrosion resistance, and easy sterilization. This material ensures that the reamer maintains its structural integrity and sharpness even after multiple uses. The reamer consists of a handle and a tapered working end. The working end features multiple cutting edges, which can vary in design and configuration depending on the specific purpose and type of reamer. These cutting edges are precision-engineered to remove material gradually and smoothly while minimizing trauma to surrounding tissues.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Sterilization: ≤126°C
- Material: Stainless steel reamers are typically made of high-quality stainless steel, which offers durability, corrosion resistance, and easy sterilization.
- Multiple Cutting Edges: Stainless steel reamers often feature multiple cutting edges along their working end. These cutting edges may be designed in different shapes, such as flutes or blades, to facilitate efficient material removal.
- Tapered Design: Reamers have a tapered shape, gradually increasing in diameter from the tip to the base. This design allows for precise and controlled shaping and enlargement of the tooth or bone cavity.
- Handle: Stainless steel reamers come with a handle for easy grip and manipulation during the procedure. The handle is designed to provide comfort and control to the dentist or endodontist.
- Size and Configuration: Reamers are available in various sizes and configurations to accommodate different clinical situations and treatment requirements. They may have straight or curved designs to access different areas of the oral cavity.
- Versatility: Stainless steel reamers are versatile instruments used in various dental procedures, including root canal treatment, post-space preparation, and cavity shaping for dental implants.
- Durability: Stainless steel reamers are known for their durability and resistance to wear and tear, allowing for repeated use in dental practices.
- Pack of 6