Anterior Rotary Files
Waldent Wal-flex Rotary Files utilizes a proprietary heat treatment which gives it a very unique flexibility, flutes open up when the stress level is reached, yet the file does not present shape memory.
These Rotary Files are the result of sophisticated and technologically advanced surface treatment which provides the files with far superior cutting efficiency
Wal-flex files takes less time in cases & presents outstanding performance.
Composition of alloy: Ni – 44% , Ti – 56%
INDICATION FOR ROTARY FILES:
- For obliterated, calcified & severely curved canals
WHY TO USE WAL-FLEX ROTARY ANTERIOR FILES 2%?
- To replace the use of hand files during initial root canal procedure.
- Enhanced performance of rotary file system shortens treatment time through use of fewer files per case, allowing for safe, efficient, conservative root canal treatment
- Allows most molar and premolars to be completed with 2-3 rotary files and anterior teeth with 1-2 rotary files.
- These files feature a unique cross section design that combines high efficiency and flexibility while being safe and resistant to fracture.
- Unprecedented Flexibility, strength & cutting efficiency
- Ease mechanical preparation of the root canal
- New comers to endodontics can be quickly & reliably achieve the results.
- Root canal system is highly complex & a practitioner may encounter varied type of anatomies
- Heat treatment reduces the cutting efficiency of the blades. Also, the flutes of these files open up as stress levels are encountered in the canal resulting in increased preparation time & apical extrusion of debris
WHAT IS CONTROLLED MEMORY FILE SYSTEM?
Controlled Memory NiTi Technology™ increases strength and flexibility resulting in up to 350% greater resistance to cyclic fatigue stresses.
Controlled Memory NiTi Technology allows natural canal tracking and files can be pre-bent if needed. Typically the fluted portion of the file will straighten out or unwind before separation occurs.