- Dental surgeries.
- Precision engineered to offer the power and reliability required to perform clinical procedures.
- The new Ceramic turbine cartridge with Japan technology delivers increased smoothness, while the bur retention system has been engineered to securely retain the bur under increased torque loads.
- It is used for dental applications include cavity preparation, preventive dental procedures, preparation of abutment tooth for fixed partial dentures, endodontic treatment, and many more.
- It is lightweight to ensure better ergonomics while performing dental procedures.
- This helps to - increase the life span of bearing.
- It provides an antimicrobial environment.
- Used in various dental procedures such as restoration, tooth preparation for dental prosthetics, orthodontic applications, and various other dental uses.
- Material Made up of Stainless steel.
- Corrosion Resistant - Passivated.
- High-grade material with a stylish design.
- Push-button & chuck type cartridge to change bur.
- Better Grip.
- 1/3 Get Water Spray effective cooling of bur and treating contact surface.
- Exclusive Design.
- Sleek Body.
- Excellent Texture.
- Ceramic ball bearing - long life span.
- High-speed handpiece.
- Extra-torque & superior cutting efficiency.
- Optimal power.
- Head Size - Mini head, Supertorque & Standard head.
- Optimum cooling of the treatment site with 3x spray.
- Two-hole Bordon Chair connection.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Autoclavable at 135-degree Celcius.
- Closed Cartridge.
- Ceramic Bearing.
- Noise: Less Noise.
- Integrated Clean Head.
- No Water Leakage.
- 1000 Sterilization Cycle.
- Speed: High Speed.
- Standard Head Push Button.
- Ball Bearing.
More than 320,000 rpm
Working air pressure
1/3 Water Spray
Bur applicable size
1.590-1.600 mm ISO standardized burs
Standard head / Supertorque/Mini head
Push Button/Chuck type
Ceramic Bearing with Japanese technology
Less than 65 dB
|Disinfection||Autoclavable to 135 ℃|
- 1 x Sandyo airotor.
- 1 x Cartridge
• 6 months warranty is applicable for this product.
• Service and warranty for this product are handled by Waldent.
• Waldent will be liable to mend any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
• Waldent will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
• The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .
• This warranty is void if altered anyway.
1. What is the use of Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. Waldent Airotor can be used for restorative, endodontic, oral surgery, prosthodontic and for many more dental procedures.
2. What is the use of water in Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. Water in the Airotor acts as a coolant, necessary to prevent the Airotor and bur while cutting the tooth from heating up.
3. Is the Waldent Sandyo Airotor noise-free?
Ans. The Waldent Sandyo Airotor creates very less noise between the permissible range of 50 -70 DB.
4. What type of bearing does the Waldent Sandyo Airotor consist of?
Ans. The Waldent Sandyo Airotors have ceramic bearings. The Ceramic bearings are harder than Stainless Steel bearing thus improves durability & also don’t get rust & thereby require less maintenance.
5. What type of dental chair connection does Waldent Sandyo Airotor require?Ans. Waldent Airotor require Bordon 2-holes connection with the dental chair.
6. What should be the working pressure for the Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. The recommended working pressure for the Waldent Airotor is 0.25-0.30 (MPa).
7. Is the Waldent Sandyo Airotor push or chuck type?
Ans. The Waldent Sandyo Airotor has a push button.
8. Does the Waldent Sandyo Airotor require extra coupling for the attachment?Ans. No, Waldent Sandyo Airotor does not require extra coupling. They can be easily attached or get fitted to the inbuilt coupling of the dental chair. However, the need of extra coupling is needed with the disposable Waldent Airotor or if the chair has coupling other than Bordon 2-Holes coupling.
9. How long the Waldent Sandyo Airotor cartridge last?
Ans. There is no fix duration till which cartridge can work or survive. The life of the cartridge depends on many factors including type of bur used, length of bur, lubrication method, type of sterilizer, number of uses, maintenance & sterilization practice of the individual.
10. What types of Bur are compatible with Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. Any type of dental bur which is ISO Standardized can be used with Waldent Sandyo Airotor.
11. How to change the Bur in Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. The bur can be changed by pressing the push button (present on the head of the Waldent Airotor) with the tip of the thumb.
12. If the bur in the Waldent Sandyo Airotor have shaking or wobbling motion?
Ans. If the Waldent Airotor is showing shaking motion then bearing might got damaged and need the replacement.
13. What type of water supply should be used with the Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. The recommended water for the Waldent Sandyo Airotor is distilled water. Tap water or RO water causes salt deposition in the bearings and thus reducing its life span.
14. How to maintain the Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
- Disconnect handpiece from the tubing.
- Put 2- 3 drops of good lubricant at driven air orifice at rear of the handpiece.
- Reconnect the Airotor to the tubing & run for 10 seconds to expel the excess oil out (never run the Airotor without the bur).
- Remove the bur from the Airotor.
- Disconnect the Airotor from the tubing.
15. Which lubricant to use with Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. Any good branded lubricant oil recommended for Airotor can be used.
16. How to sterilize the Waldent Sandyo Airotor?
Ans. The Waldent Airotor can be sterilized by Autoclaving at 135° Celsius.
17. How to prepare the Waldent Sandyo Airotor for sterilization procedure?
- Keep handpiece in vertical position and scrub with soft brush and warm water to remove debris.
- Dry the external surface of Airotor with paper towel (do not immerse in the disinfectant solution).
- Lubricate the handpiece as per FAQ No. 14
- Seal the Airotor in the sterilization bag.
- Autoclave at temperature of 135° Celsius.
- Allow the Airotor to cool at room temperature before operating.
- For LED Airotor, after cooling gently clean LED Light with cotton swab dampened with isopropyl alcohol.
- Water Port Cleaning – As needed, periodically clean the water port(s) with cleaning tool/wire.
18. How much warranty does Waldent Sandyo Airotor has?
Ans. The Waldent Sandyo Airotor has six months warranty against the manufacturing defects (on cartridge).
Note: Any physical damage on the Waldent Airotor is not included in the warranty & is not repairable too.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.