Resin Based Root Canal Sealing Material
Waldent Seal Pex powder and resin are mixed to produce a root canal filling material of excellent sealing capacity. As a result of its close adaptation to the root canal walls and its very small contraction during setting,seal pex allows tightly sealing root canal obturation of excellent tissue compatibility. Waldent Seal pex complies with the requirements of ISO 6876 : 1986 (e) for dental root canal filling materials.
- Permanent obturation of root canals of teeth of the secondary dentition .
- Seal Pex Powder: Bismuth oxide, Methenamine, /Titanium dioxide
- Seal Pex Resin: Epoxy Resin
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the powder bottle and resin tube tightly closed.
- The setting time according ISO 6876 : 1986 (e) ranges between 9 and 15 hours at 37 °c.
- Resin-based, non-acrylic, eugenol-free sealer.
- Excellent radiopacity.
- Working time 4-6 hours – means no waste of material on pad
- Setting time 9-15 hours – allows for corrections of fillings
- Suitable for all obturation techniques.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and low solubility for a durable, safe seal
- Outstanding flow characteristics to flow into and seal lateral canals
- Silver-free for no discoloration of teeth
- Thermoplastic ability makes it easy to remove
- Compatible with any filling technique.
- 1 x Powder 10g
- 1 x Liquid 10ml