Single Component Coupling Agent
Waldent Silane Primer single component silane coupling agent, when applied to the etched portion of the ceramic restoration, forms a surface that is chemically compatible with the final resin cement.
- Comprehensive set for intraoral repair of ceramic and composite restorations.
- Due to its high bonding values this system is a reliable assistant in incontinent situations.
- Easy to use
- Less evaporation
- Enhances bonding of resin materials (resin and cements) to porcelain (ceramic) and glass fiber
- Treatment of internal surfaces of porcelain restorations and glass fiber posts before cementation with resin cements
- Treatment of porcelain surfaces before repair with composite resin
- Treatment of porcelain surfaces before bonding of porcelain
- Better adhesion
- Solvent based on ethanol
- Pre activated :- easy to use
- Solvent based on ethanol :- less evaporation
- Better adhesion :- enhances bonding of resin materials (resin and cements) to porcelain (ceramic) and glass fiber
- 1 x Silane Primer