Sinus Lift Instruments for elevation of maxillary sinus membrane
Waldent Sinus Lift Kit is used to aid in the lifting up of the sinus cavity for implant site preparation. Elevators feature a more round, smooth tip for lifting the sinus with minimal puncture risk.
Sinus Lift instruments Used during a sinus lift implantology procedure to separate/reflect the Schneiderian membrane from the maxillary bone and to elevate the membrane. These sinus lift elevators are used for safely lifting the membrane while performing any sinus augmentation surgery or (maxillary sinus surgery).
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Provide greater visibility of the sinus membrane during operative procedure
- Specially designed instruments which causes no damage to the sinus lining
- For fast and easy process
- Corrosion resistant
- 1 x Waldent Sinus Lift Kit
- 6 Months Warranty Against Rust