With the innovative technique, those hard to reach and hard to see places are more easily accessible, thus streamlining and shortening procedures, making it possible to achieve results with greater accuracy and precision.
- For Cavity Preparation.
- In Post &Core.
- In Polishing.
- - Intended for dental clinical treatment and prevention
- - Suitable for any E-type headpiece accords with ISO standard
- - Simple technology with integrated design
- - High Durability
- - Functionally reliable
- - Aluminum body
- - Latch type
- - Suitable for both steam and chemical autoclave.
- Premium Quality Handpiece.
- Smaller head and enhanced technology.
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable grip.
- Autoclavable at 135degree Celsius.
- Long life span.
- Smooth operation.
- Light Weighted.
- Guarantees prompt service.
- Constructed with high-quality raw materials.
RATIO: E-type low-speed handpiece 1:1 Ratio
AIR PRESSURE: 210-230Kpa (2.1-2.3kgf/cm2)
ROTATE SPEED: forward 1.5W/min, reverse 1.4W/min.
BUR APPLICABLE: Φ2.35MM
- Avoid contamination of handpiece with Blood or other fluids.
- Periodic oiling of the handpiece with good quality Oils will yield better results.
- Kindly follow the manual for speed control & usage.
- 1 x Waldent Contra-angle Handpiece Special Edition
- Instruction Manual
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 3 months as applicable for this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.