Suction Tubes for removal of fluid collection and other residues from the operating site
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Suction tube is attached to a suction system and manipulated by the surgeon for the evacuation (suctioning) of blood, fluids, and other tissue debris from the surgical site during oral & maxillofacial surgical procedure.
Curved design of suction tube facilitates easy entrance into deep cavities.
- The tip tapers into different diameters which range from 1.5mm to 5mm.
- Length - 18cm
- It is an ideal instrument used for suction of saliva & other fluids during oral & maxillofacial surgery
- Ergonomically designed -
Light in Weight
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- 1 x Frazier Suction Tube
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust