Frazier Suction Tube with slim profile for delicate suctioning
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Frazier Suction Tube are used in open surgical procedures where fine delicate suctioning is necessary to evacuate fluid & debris from the surgical site.
- The tip diameter ranges from 2mm to 4mm.
- Length - 18cm
- Made of rostfrei stainless steel
- Slim profile for easy traversing narrow spaces
- Finger cut-off valve for controlled aspiration
- Cleaning wire for eliminating trapped materials
- Corrosion resistant
- 1 x Frazier Suction Tube
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust