1:1 Surgical Handpiece with external water spray
The Waldent surgical straight and contra angled handpieces have been specially designed for oral and maxillofacial surgery and implantology. The high-quality stainless steel with special coating makes them particularly robust.
1:1 handpiece, short,straight surgical handpiece with spray nozzle and quick release locking mechanism for instruments shaft Ø of 2.35mm.
The straight nose cone handpiece is intended to be used with a low speed micromotor or airmotor with intra connection operated by pneumatic pressure.
Applications : For Dental implants, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngology department and surgical operations.
- Gear Ratio: 1:1
- Bur Type: 2.35mm bur
- Allowable maximum speed: 40,000rpm/min
- Water Spray Type: External
- Material: Stainless steel
- Light Way: Without Light
- Rotating Speed: Low-Speed Handpiece
- Head Diameter: Middle Head
- Connection: Connect to E-Type Motors
- Air pressure: 0.3Mpa - 0.35Mpa
- Noise: <65dB
- Spray: External spray
- Weight: 160gm
- Bur Length: 45mm, 70mm, 100mm
- Precision design, transmission gear is made of high strength Stainless steel
- Perfect Stable and reliable performance
- Adopted Imported British Bearing, Smooth rotation, low noise, long life
- The international standard interface.
- Autoclavable upto 134 degrees Celsius
- Less Noise with smooth functioning
- Durable long lasting material
- 1 x Surgical Handpiece
- 1 x External Water Injection Nozzle
- 1 x E-type spray nozzle
- 1 x Test bar
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 12 months as applicable for this product.