Waldent Rubber Dam Template Sheet
Waldent introduces metallic Rubber Dam Template for easy markings on rubber dam sheet. Rubber Dam Clamp Kits are used in Dentistry for isolating the operating field during clinical procedures
A useful way to determine exactly where to punch the rubber dam hole based on tooth location.Universal template design for both Deciduous & Permanent Teeth
- Take a sheet of rubber dam and a sheet of template.
- Place rubber dam sheet on top of template and adjust
- Using a marker pen select a particular tooth to be isolated
- Make a hole using dam punch.
Made up of stainless steel
Use to punch holes
Includes Markings for both Deciduous & Permanent Teeth
Compatible with 6X6 size Rubber Dam Sheets
4. Rust Free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood , tissues and mucus from the instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the instruments specially articulated instruments such as forceps, rongeurs, etc
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time of cleaning.
- 1 x Rubber Dam Template Sheet (Includes Markings for both Deciduous & Permanent Teeth)
GUIDELINES FOR PUNCHING HOLES USING RUBBER DAM TEMPLATE:
- Punch a small hole in upper left or right corner for easier identification (optional)
- When operating posteriorly teeth isolate anteriorly to include the lateral incisor on the opposite side of the arch from the operating arch.
- Isolation of minimum 3 teeth is recommended except when endodontic treatment is indicated.
- Distance between the holes is equal to the distance from the center of one tooth to the center of adjacent tooth measured at level of gingival tissue (Prevents wrinkles of the dam between teeth)
- When cervical retainer is used for a Class V lesion, a heavy rubber dam is usually recommended:
- Hole for the tooth should be placed slightly facial to the arch form
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.