NOTE: If the crown is bonded too strongly, do not use these pliers otherwise the underlying tooth can break or will become mobile.
- Crafting Precision Instruments
- Made with Highest quality medical grade Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Tests Performed: Boil Test
- Performance Test, Shape Test
- Fully Autoclavable / Reusable
- High Degree of Aesthetic and Corrosion Resistance
Direction To Use
- The pliers have a locking screw to allow better working. It is recommended to first hold the crown gently with the pliers and engage the locking screw to that position.
- Then unscrew the locking screw to half a turn or less to engage the crown. The locking screw allows a controlled grip on the crown and then buccal and lingual forces can be applied alternatively to disengage the crown.
- Dimension: 9 x 7 x .5cm
- Material: Stainless Steel'
- 1 x Plier
- 2 x Extra soft pairs of the silicone pad
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 months as applicable for this product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.