Waldent Wal-Dam Premium Rubber Dam Clamps Kit Black 11B
Rubber Dam Clamps are used to isolate the operating site (one or more teeth) to protect the oral tissue from saliva or other fluids. Our 11 pcs set contains comprehensive range of clamps used in restorative dentistry.
SIGNIFICANCE OF BLACK COATING:
- Enhances its ability to resist surface fatigue
- High resistance to corrosion.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 2A: For Flat jaws for larger premolars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 211: Flat jaws designed for small upper right and lower left molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 210: Offset flat jaws and stiff bow for anterior teeth
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 13A: Serrated offset jaws for lower left molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 12A: Serrated offset jaws for lower right molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 201: Slightly festooned jaws for upper molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 3: Flat narrow jaws for Flat jaws for lower molars. small lower molar
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 4: Flat narrow jaws for small upper molars.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 14A: Deeply festooned jaws for partially erupted or irregularly shaped molars
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 202: Slightly festooned jaws for large upper molars.
Rubber Dam Clamp No. 205: Slightly festooned jaws for large upper molars.
1. Ergonomic Design
Standard shape and size
Easy to identify
Made up of Stainless Steel with Titanium black Coated
4. Rust Free
- Must clean after every use with warm water to remove blood or any other fluid from the clamps
- Ultrasonic cleaning is recommended for all the clamps if stained with blood or any other strong fluid
- Use only standard and reputed brand of disinfectant solutions.
- We recommend that the temperature does not exceed 120C
- Dry heat sterilization see that temperature does not exceed 180C and there should be no long exposure as this would cause discoloration, loss of temper and this in turn would disturb the hardening of the instrument
- Do not use substandard chemicals or disinfectants as they can damage the instruments
- Avoid use of unsuitable highly acidic chlorine containing agents
- Use Demineralized water only
- Never rub an instrument with metal brush at the time
6 Months warranty against Rust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.