Bone mill plier with titanium head to grind bone fragments into smaller particles for grafting
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
The Bone Mill has Titanium Cutting Surfaces,for Preparation of Autogenously Bone Material into Smaller Sized Particles for Grafting Procedures.The Cutting Surface is Replaceable if Necessary.
The adjustment screw is used to move the Titanium Knurled Surfaces closer together or further apart. This helps to keep the two knurled surfaces from coming in direct contact with each other. Titanium Knurled Surfaces grind bone fragments into smaller particles.
- Total instrument length is 17cm.
- Durable high grade surgical stainless-steel material is used
- Completely sterilizable
- Mirror Polish Finishing
- Left-Hand or Right-Hand usage
- Boil Tested, Performance Tested, Shape Tested
- It is an ideal instrument used for preparation of autogenous bone material into smaller sized particles for grafting procedures
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel with titanium cutting head
- Corrosion resistance alloy
- 1 x Bone Mill Pliers (Morselizer) Titanium Head 17cm
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 Months against Rust