Waldent introduces UltraViolet Chambers with advanced technology and enhanced ability for maintaining the sterilization after the instruments have been sterilized by autoclave or sterilizer.
It is equipped with high quality Ultraviolet Light for its effective functioning.
Waldent Wal-Cab UV Chamber is epoxy coated Ultraviolet chamber with 12 tray capacity.
|UV Cabinet Size(Complete)||Dimensions|
|UV Chamber Size|
|Plastic Tray (Autoclavable)|
1 UV Chamber including:
- 1 x UV Light Tube
- 12 x Plastic (Autoclavable Trays)
For Life Steriware Plastic Autoclave Trays : Click here to buy the Plastic Autoclave Trays
- 6 months warranty is applicable for this product.
- Service and warranty for this product are handled by Waldent.
- Waldent will be liable to mend any faulty or unsatisfactory products.
- Waldent will provide guaranteed assistance to the customer in registering a request to get the product replaced or serviced.
- The buyer acknowledges that products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back only if seal of the package or product is intact or unaltered or is not tampered with .
- This warranty is void if altered anyway.
1) What is UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method. It uses short-wavelength approx. (253nm) Ultraviolet rays to kill or inactivate microorganisms. It destroys nucleic acids and thus disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Its one of the cold sterilization methods performed routinely in a dental clinic.
2) What is the use of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The use of UV rays is a good alternative choice for disinfection. It is used to store sterilized dental instruments to avoid recontamination from dental operatory.
3) How does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber works?
Ultraviolet rays generated by germicidal tube(s) in UV chamber interacts with the nucleic acid material like DNA/RNA causing their disruption, which makes the microorganism unable to grow or reproduce.
4) What are the benefits of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV chamber provides following benefits-
- UV Chamber is very safe. No dangerous chemicals are used. Immediate results.
- UV Chamber is a low-cost system.
- UV Chamber is environment friendly.
- UV Chamber causes no change/harm to the instruments.
- UV Chamber is very easy to install and maintain.
5) How to arrange the instruments in UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber has 12 plastic trays. These trays are removable & used to arrange the instruments.
6) How to clean or disinfect the trays of UV (ultraviolet) Chamber?
The plastic trays are autoclavable.
7) How to clean the UV bulb?
The UV bulb should be checked regularly. It can be cleaned with dry cotton cloth or paper towel. This helps to enhance the lamp life.
8) How long does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber lamp can work?
The UV lamp can work for approx. two years.
9) What is power source of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV chamber utilizes electricity as power source.
10) How much damage UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber can cause to the dentist?
UV chamber does not cause any permanent harm to the dentist however prolonged direct exposure can cause mild redness & erythema.
11) How much UV rays can pass through the glass of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
UV chamber blocked 100% UV rays until the door is completely closed.
12) What is the warranty of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
UV chamber has 6 months warranty against the manufacturer defects.
Note - Any kind of physical damage is not included in the warranty.
13) What does the pack contain?
The package consists of –
- 1 x UV Cabinet
- 1 x UV Light Tube
- 12 x Grooved Plastic (Autoclavable Trays)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.