- It has the Latest multi-frequency technology incorporated into this 5th generation apex locator with an extended apical zoom function which activates when the file reaches the apical area assisting the dentist to locate the apex in most types of root canals.
- INDICATION :
- Used to the measurement of pulpitis, Pulp necrosis, Periapical Periodontitis and tooth length.
- Equipped with Bright LCD with color-coded measurements.
- Displays a clear image.
- Different colors to indicate the file trajectory.
- Advanced multiple frequency network impedance measurement technologies.
- Automatic calibrating ensures that the measurements are accurate, Clinical data shows an increase in the accuracy rate by 97.71%
- High precision of apical foramen localization in wet and dry canals.
- Automatic calibration: Ensures stable and accurate measurements.
- Compact size and stable design allow for excellent flexibility during procedures.
- 100% automatic digital calibration
- Light body for stable performance
- Measurement accuracy up to 97.71%
- Clear interface
- Alarm rings when the distance between root canal needle & root canal is less than 2mm
- Real-time response,double sensibility
- Clinical data fitting
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.