Waldent introduces Ultraviolet Chambers with advanced technology and enhanced ability for maintaining the sterilization after the instruments have been sterilized by autoclave or sterilizer.
It is equipped with high quality Ultraviolet Light for its effective functioning.
Waldent Wal-Cab UV Chamber is epoxy coated Ultraviolet chamber with 12 tray capacity.
Fine Epoxy powder coated matte finish
The inner chamber is made with rust proof stainless steel bright mirror finish sheet which reflects the UV rays to pass uniformly through entire work surface area within the cabinet
12 plastic autoclavable trays
Works with UV Light source
Magnetic gasket on the door seals the chamber
Micro door switch immediately cuts off the UV source when the door is opened, preventing accidental UV exposure.
5. Rust Free
|UV Cabinet Size(Complete)||Dimensions|
|UV Chamber Size|
|Plastic Tray (Autoclavable)|
1 UV Chamber including:
- 1 x UV Light Tube
- 12 x Plastic (Autoclavable Trays)
- Manufacturer/Importer warranty of 6 months as applicable for this product.
- (NO WARRANTY on UV Light, Glass or other internal electrical parts)
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product
1) What is UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) is a disinfection method. It uses short-wavelength approx. (253nm) Ultraviolet rays to kill or inactivate microorganisms. It destroys nucleic acids and thus disrupting their DNA, leaving them unable to perform vital cellular functions. Its one of the cold sterilization methods performed routinely in a dental clinic.
2) What is the use of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The use of UV rays is a good alternative choice for disinfection. It is used to store sterilized dental instruments to avoid recontamination from dental operatory.
3) How does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber works?
Ultraviolet rays generated by germicidal tube(s) in UV chamber interacts with the nucleic acid material like DNA/RNA causing their disruption, which makes the microorganism unable to grow or reproduce.
4) What are the benefits of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV chamber provides following benefits-
- UV Chamber is very safe. No dangerous chemicals are used. Immediate results.
- UV Chamber is a low-cost system.
- UV Chamber is environment friendly.
- UV Chamber causes no change/harm to the instruments.
- UV Chamber is very easy to install and maintain.
5) How to arrange the instruments in UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber has 12 plastic trays. These trays are removable & used to arrange the instruments.
6) How to clean or disinfect the trays of UV (ultraviolet) Chamber?
The plastic trays are autoclavable.
7) How to clean the UV bulb?
The UV bulb should be checked regularly. It can be cleaned with dry cotton cloth or paper towel. This helps to enhance the lamp life.
8) How long does the UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber lamp can work?
The UV lamp can work for approx. two years.
9) What is power source of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
The UV chamber utilizes electricity as power source.
10) How much damage UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber can cause to the dentist?
UV chamber does not cause any permanent harm to the dentist however prolonged direct exposure can cause mild redness & erythema.
11) How much UV rays can pass through the glass of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
UV chamber blocked 100% UV rays until the door is completely closed.
12) What is the warranty of UV (Ultraviolet) Chamber?
UV chamber has 6 months warranty against the manufacturer defects.
Note - Any kind of physical damage is not included in the warranty.
13) What does the pack contain?
The package consists of –
- 1 x UV Cabinet
- 1 x UV Light Tube
- 12 x Grooved Plastic (Autoclavable Trays)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.