Tongue Depressor with a right angled serrated working end to hold the tongue away from operating area
Waldent Dental Instruments excels in highest quality standards. They are manufactured from selective stainless steel by skilled workers with modern machines, keeping control on production and quality at every step to guarantee a supply of Instruments with utmost precision.
Waldent Weider Tongue Depressor
- It is an ideal instrument used to hold back cheeks, tongue and lips during surgical procedures.
Available in two lengths -
- It is an ideal instrument used for depressing the tongue during minor oral surgeries
- Ergonomically designed handle -
Light in Weight
Easy to Grip
Less Fatigue on Fingers
- Made up of Rostfrei Stainless Steel.
- Corrosion resistant alloy
- 1 x Weider Tongue Depressor