Zinc Oxide Powder For Temporary Dental Dressings
Waldent Zinc Oxide Powder is designed to formulate temporary dressings. Mixed with eugenol, it can be used for indirect pulp capping and for the preparation of temporary cement. It is compatible with hard and soft tissues of the mouth. ZOE cement is least irritating to the pulp has an obtundent or sedative effect.
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement for temporary cementation of crown and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- Composition - Zinc Oxide Powder
- 99.99 percent pure.
- Arsenic free, pure zinc oxide powder for temporary dental dressing.
- Makes smooth paste with eugenol.
- Extrafine, odorless, white powder.
- Long shelf life.
- Provides sufficient compressive strength.
- Powder to liquid ratio - 4:1 to 6:1 by wt.
- Carefully and slowly shake the bottle to evenly distribute the powdered contents.
- Dispense the measured quantities of powder and liquid on to a cool glass slab
- Incorporate the bulk of the powder into the liquid
- Mix in circular manner with a stiff bladed stainless steel spatula
- Small increments are then added until the mix is complete.
- For temporary restorations a thick putty like consistency is recommended
- 1 X 60gm Bottle