Waldent Zinc oxide powder is an inorganic compound with the formula ZnO. ZnO is a white powder that is insoluble in water, and it is widely used as an additive in numerous materials and products including rubbers, plastics, ceramics, glass, cement, lubricants, paints, ointments, adhesives, sealants, pigments, foods, batteries, ferrites, fire retardants, and first-aid tapes. It occurs naturally as the mineral zincite, but most zinc oxide is produced synthetically.
- Extra fine.
- Arsenic free.
- Makes a smooth paste with eugenol.
- Provides sufficient compressive strength.
- Forms a sedative dressing or lining under non composite resin.
- Used for temporary dressing.
- Mixed with eugenol and is used as a temporary cement for temporay cementaion of crown and bridges.
- Ideal cavity liner under most restorative materials.
- 99.99 percent pure.
- Arsenic free, pure zinc oxide powder for temporary dental dressing.
- Used for restorative and prosthodontic applications.
- For best result use with Eugenol
Direction to Use:-
- Carefully and slowly shake the bottle to evenly distribute the powdered contents.
- Place three scoops onto the mixing pad.
- Place four drops of the eugenol next to the powder. To mix, incorporate half of the powder into the liquid and fold it in using the stiff side of the mixing spatula and applying heavy force to ensure an even mix.
- Add the remaining powder, folding in.
- The final mixture should be putty-like; it should be tacky but malleable, and stiff enough to be properly condensed when placed.
- Roll the mixed cement into a long roll and cut it into small pieces using the spatula.
- 1 X 80gm Bottle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.