Waldent Latex Examination Gloves are lightly dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder with High Tear Resistance. These are manufactured from natural rubber latex. The gloves have straight fingers and are ambidextrous for comfortable fit. They are specially designed for conducting examinations, diagnosis and are safe for handling contaminated instruments. Uncompromised quality control ensures that each glove provides maximum protection against infections while providing superior comfort. High quality antioxidants are added to increase shelf life.
- Dusted with Adsorbable Corn-Starch Powder (U.S.P.)
- Ambidextrous and straight fingers.
- Softness provides superior comfort and natural fit.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and prevents roll back.
- High Tear resistance
- Protection from unwanted or dangerous substances during examination
Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large & Extra Large
Available in a Premium pack of 80 Pcs.
- Store in a cool & dry place
- Protect from Sunlight
- Storage temperature should not exceed 30ºC
WARNING: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. In case of any allergic reactions, consult a doctor immediately.
|Material||: Natural Rubber Latex|
|Colour||: Natural White|
|Sizes||: Extra Small, Small(S), Medium(M), Large(L) & Extra Large(XL)|
|Design||: Flat and Ambidextrous|
|Cuff||: Rolled Rim|
|Finish||: Micro rough|
- 80 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (40 Pair)
Waldent Latex Examination Gloves - Extra Large (70Pcs)
- 70 Pieces of Premium Quality Gloves (35 Pair)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.